- To view/edit a course, go to "2D Planner" or "3D Planner" and select the course in the drop-down list.
- To rename a course, enter the new name and then click the "Rename" button.
- To send a course to a friend, click on "Link" and copy and paste the URL into your email.
- To view a course from another computer, tablet or smartphone, click on "Link" and:
- Save the URL in an online bookmark (e.g. Google Chrome), or
- Save the URL in an online document (e.g. Google Docs), or
- Post the URL to a blog or social media site.
- You will then be able to access the course from any device that can connect to the internet.
- The link will also act as a backup should you ever lose the data on your main computer.
- Note that the 3D Fly-Over option requires Google Earth, which is available here.