- Choose your paper size, orientation and margins in the "Print Options" at the top.
- If you intend to use these charts for putting, please ensure you select a size and scale that conforms
to Interpretation 4.3a/1 and the associated FAQs relating to green-reading materials.
- Use the "Next" and "Prev" buttons in the "Print Preview" section to step through the holes one-by-one.
- Pan and zoom the map as necessary, then click "Print this Page" to open your browser's print dialog.
- Make sure the page size, orientation and margins in the print dialog are correct, then click "Print".
- If in doubt, print to a PDF file first to check the map fits on the page correctly.
- To print double-sided, print the odd holes first, then flip the paper over and print the even holes.
- Note that some browsers don't allow enough time for the map to draw properly when printing.
- If this happens, use a snipping tool to capture and print the image directly from the screen.
- Finally, please note that these maps may be printed for personal use only.